Can the lynx make the playoffs?

Alex

With Toronto on such a hot streak lately and a game in Charleston tonight they have a chance to climb into tenth and are currently only 9 points back of sixth. Who would have thought. A total of 3 wins last year and this year they have 5 so far.

Montreal 39

Vancouver 32

Charleston 31

Rochester 31

Atlanta 28

Puerto Rico 28

Viriginia Beach 28

Seattle 25

Miami 23

Portland 21

Toronto19

Minnesota 17

Oh man I must be on drugs... lol well who thinks the lynx will make the playoffs???

http://www.rsssf.com/tablesu/usa05.html - last season 6th place finished with 39 pts.

The Lynx currently have 19. They have 9 games left including tonight. They probably need 7 wins to have a shot. That would give them 40 points so it would put them in the running, I know it's not that simple. Didn't they start 10-0 in their 2nd/3rd season? Maybe they can do it.

After tonight's match in Charleston, they have 8 games left. Two against each of Montreal, Rochester and last place Minnesota. One against Peurto Rico and Virginia Beach.

It's going to be tough. But it would be fitting for this organization if they somehow managed to win the championship this year and then fold.

quote:Originally posted by Elias

http://www.rsssf.com/tablesu/usa05.html - last season 6th place finished with 39 pts.

The Lynx currently have 19. They have 9 games left including tonight. They probably need 7 wins to have a shot. That would give them 40 points so it would put them in the running, I know it's not that simple. Didn't they start 10-0 in their 2nd/3rd season? Maybe they can do it.

After tonight's match in Charleston, they have 8 games left. Two against each of Montreal, Rochester and last place Minnesota. One against Peurto Rico and Virginia Beach.

It's going to be tough. But it would be fitting for this organization if they somehow managed to win the championship this year and then fold.

Just make the playoffs.

Archived