Any Leeds United fans ?

quote:Originally posted by 1919

Anyone follow British football ?

British football is the only football I consistenly follow. I follow the Premiership obviously, the League Championship, League One, and League Two. My parents are from Pearly in London, around the Crystal Palace (Selhurst) area and my sisters are from Sussex and Kent. I've been to England about six to seven times and have seen various matches, such as QPR playing at Loftus Road, been to Highbury, etc.

Edit: Oh ya, I didn't mind watching Leeds when they were in the Prem because they were so exciting with Smith, Kewell, Viduka, Bakke, etc. But now they suck :). I truly support Crystal Palace and always been a huge fan of Arsenal.

To all leeds fans just to let you know you have signed a hero in steve stone who was unfortunatly released by Portsmouth.

He is not only a great footballer but a superb gentleman and a model professional,something that there is not a lot of in soccer.

Good luck to him at leeds.

quote:Originally posted by andyb

To all leeds fans just to let you know you have signed a hero in steve stone who was unfortunatly released by Portsmouth.

He is not only a great footballer but a superb gentleman and a model professional,something that there is not a lot of in soccer.

Good luck to him at leeds.

Yeah, Steve Stone's Class! :D

Archived