Winnipeg lads up for a yell and a drink?

Cheeta

Thought I'd post a little 'quiry to see if any of the Winnipeg lads would be keen for a Sunday get together. Probably the only match where this'll be possible (in the 1st round at least). Might be able to cut out of work Wednesday but that's sort of up in the air right now.

Looks likely that I'll be watching with a couple of da bhoys from da team Sunday but if others are keen I'll poke about and see who's got SportsNet Pacific as I think that'll be the only live feed.

2:30 kickoff Winnipeg time I think. Well do some double checking later.

Let me know.

The game is on during prime-time for me to go for a long run (kiddies nap in PM and I feel a little less guilty leaving the better half for a couple of hours if she doesn't have to put up with the monsters, er, angels). Maybe it won't be freaking freezing or raining/snowing and I can get outside for a change. Think I'll be taping it too. Is there a lot of Winnipeg V's?

quote:Originally posted by Winnipeg Fury

Working a double.

No sweat. You'll have plenty of time for watching football on the picket line...

No, not a lot of Vs out this way I'm afraid. Bert brings up a point on the weather. Lots of games were cancelled this week and I know a lot are being rescheduled for Sunday, maybe mine as well! We'll see.

Archived