Honduras-Canada match distribution thread

Daniel

Will anyone be posting the Bit Torrent version somewhere for download? El Hombre, perhaps? Could the zipped Bit Torrent file be posted for download somewhere on the Voyegeurs site?

If the file is really huge, perhaps it could be split into sections using WinZip of similar utility and the individual sections could be posted at different sites. I can make up to 100 Megs available for download through my IP for a couple of weeks if this helps.

quote:Originally posted by Dave

Will anyone be posting the Bit Torrent version somewhere for download? El Hombre, perhaps? Could the zipped Bit Torrent file be posted for download somewhere on the Voyegeurs site?

If the file is really huge, perhaps it could be split into sections using WinZip of similar utility and the individual sections could be posted at different sites. I can make up to 100 Megs available for download through my IP for a couple of weeks if this helps.

That's not the way BitTorrent works.

It is best to split this thread into two, because there will be different issues to discuss for each distribution method. I am locking this thread and will post two new ones shortly.

Archived