if we can't pull out in protest...

bettermirror

a) we should send out u20 and u23 players ONLY. the bonus being they get excellent experience for 4 matches with little to no pressure on them and we may find a few diamonds. some of them may also get an opportunity to move on to bigger club teams.

b)send all of our fringe full national team players. (ie/rob friend and felix brilliant)

c)has anyone contacted the CSA regarding home matches in Europe? has anyone contacted FIFA regarding this?

d)has anyone contacted CSA regarding demanding European referee's for our world cup qualifiers? i am CERTAIN enough evidence could be provided displaying blatant abuse by the officials toward Canadians.

e) I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT BRIAN BUDD HAS TO SAY ON SPORTSWORLD!

I MAY GO HORSE AND NOT SHUT UP FOR THE ENTIRE 30 MINUTE SHOW! james sharman will surely write a terrific message on his the score dot ca blog.

Let's start a tradition: In honour of Stalteri, we shall begin every match with a barrage of water bottles being pelted onto the pitch. Not only that, everyime a poor call goes against us - waterbottles; everytime a central American goes down on a faux injury - waterbottles; everytime the opposition tries to waste time - waterbottles. Waterbottles. Watterbottles. Waterbottles. And big **** off ones too. :D

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

a) we should send out u20 and u23 players ONLY. the bonus being they get excellent experience for 4 matches with little to no pressure on them and we may find a few diamonds. some of them may also get an opportunity to move on to bigger club teams.

b)send all of our fringe full national team players. (ie/rob friend and felix brilliant)

c)has anyone contacted the CSA regarding home matches in Europe? has anyone contacted FIFA regarding this?

d)has anyone contacted CSA regarding demanding European referee's for our world cup qualifiers? i am CERTAIN enough evidence could be provided displaying blatant abuse by the officials toward Canadians.

e) I CAN NOT WAIT TO HEAR WHAT BRIAN BUDD HAS TO SAY ON SPORTSWORLD!

I MAY GO HORSE AND NOT SHUT UP FOR THE ENTIRE 30 MINUTE SHOW! james sharman will surely write a terrific message on his the score dot ca blog.

Canada has to take action and an administrative protest does SH#T.

Canada should withdraw or send our D-Team.

Archived