UEFA Champions League - Quarterfinals, 1st Leg [R]

DJT

Tuesday, March 23

2:45 PM EST on TSN/RDS - Milan vs. Deportivo

Other match: Porto vs. Lyon

Wednesday, March 24

2:45 PM EST on TSN/RDS - Chelsea vs. Arsenal

2:45 PM EST on Telelatino - Real Madrid vs. Monaco

(So will each broadcast spoil the result of the other one? My guess is that it would be better to watch Chelsea vs. Arsenal first if you want to see both without knowing the results.)

quote:Originally posted by Metro

Anyone know if TLN will show a replay of Madrid-Monaco Wednesday night at 11pm (as opposed to a Serie A game from the past weekend)?

Their schedule shows a Serie A replay (Chievo vs. Siena) on Wednesday night.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

(So will each broadcast spoil the result of the other one? My guess is that it would be better to watch Chelsea vs. Arsenal first if you want to see both without knowing the results.)

If you watch the Chelsea x Arsenal game on TSN they will NOT mention the score of the MONACO game since ESPN int'l will be showing that game immediately afterwards.

Well, it turns out that Real Madrid vs. Monaco was not on Telelatino at all. CanadaTVSoccer had it listed for the last couple of weeks so I guess that's how I got it in my head that it would be on (was it listed on soccerTV.com as well? I can't remember). I'm pretty sure the guy who runs that site is just a fan and so he does get quite a few things wrong (he updated the site Wednesday morning and removed this match --- a little late!). In retrospect, this match is not listed on Telelatino's site, I didn't get an e-mail from them telling me about it, and I don't recall any commercials for it during the weekend games like they usually show, so I should have been suspicious.

For completeness, Wednesday's results:

Chelsea 1 Arsenal 1

Real Madrid 4 Monaco 2

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

Well, the Real/Monaco date was listed for both Setanta PPV and TLN for about a week, which was always wrong, and the TLN listing was just taken off a few days ago.

Are you talking about soccerTV.com?

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

Well, the Real/Monaco date was listed for both Setanta PPV and TLN for about a week, which was always wrong, and the TLN listing was just taken off a few days ago.

Are you talking about soccerTV.com?

Archived