Clarke is a whiner just like Quinn

Grizzly

Anyone see Burke's statement today? What a totally classless individual. Shows very little concern for Moore. As to his complaining about the $250 000 fine to the Canucks I think they got off very lightly, I would have suspended both Burke and Crawford for the rest of the season as well as Bertuzzi. Burke's latest comments show why the NHL currently has so many problems. I would like the league to punish him for today's statement. Such arrogant, idiotic and selfish statements made while a player is lying in hospital with a serious injury bring the team and the league into great disrepute. I guess I will be hoping for Calgary to win the West this year.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, what the Hell. It's been a while between rants.

Clarke's an idiot. Don't know why he's still in managment. No idea, what-so-ever. The 2nd biggest budget in the NHL and a decade later Mastermind Clarke has brought jack **** to Philli.

Hmmm. Guess he could learn to build a Stanley Cup team by looking at Jersey. They've hoisted three or four Cups during Clarke's tenure. Of course they've done it with half the money.

Maybe that's the problem.

Robert saw Smith buy New York ONE CUP TEN YEARS AGO and figures it's the only way to go ever since. Must be an east coast thing.

Of course from where I come from Clarke more often than not just sounds like one of those frustrated, sour, ol' drunks, who need to tell you their life is crap always because of something someone else has done.

Just another innocent victom of circumstance. Poor dear. Could have been, would have been, should have been. If only...

Yeah, well. Whatever. Have another drink, Gramps. You're still my hero.

As for Quinn and Burke. See above. Most would apply.

Archived