Canada vs Finland begins tonight!

marcl_19

my canadian hockey tmeam here in belgium is playing a finnish one......but on to the real reason for my post

im really excitied about the game on oct 11th...EWith players not thinking about their feud with holger maybe they can play with a renewed sense of pride instead of thinking to themselves all game "what's that **** gonna say to me at half time" or stuff like that. anyone have n e other thoughts on the game?

I wonder if DeRosario will be available for the match, as he has a game with San Jose scheduled for the night before.

The only way I see him released for the Canada match is if San Jose has clinched first in their conference by then, which is a distinct possibility since they are 11 points ahead of the rest of the pack with 4 games remaining.

Even then, Yallop may want to keep DeRo in San Jose, as they will be heading into the playoffs and Frank may want to keep his team together for sake of cohesion.

I wonder if DeRosario will be available for the match, as he has a game with San Jose scheduled for the night before.

The only way I see him released for the Canada match is if San Jose has clinched first in their conference by then, which is a distinct possibility since they are 11 points ahead of the rest of the pack with 4 games remaining.

Even then, Yallop may want to keep DeRo in San Jose, as they will be heading into the playoffs and Frank may want to keep his team together for sake of cohesion.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I thought the country always gets final-say in situations like this!?? So if Canada wants to call on him, there really isn't anything San Jose can do about it, no?? ....

But the fact that MLS even schedules games on FIFA int'l match dates says something about that league... :rolleyes:

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I thought the country always gets final-say in situations like this!?? So if Canada wants to call on him, there really isn't anything San Jose can do about it, no?? ....

But the fact that MLS even schedules games on FIFA int'l match dates says something about that league... :rolleyes:

Archived