Future Stars in Edmonton and Regina

mtlfan

The City of Edmonton is hosting the Canadian National Allstar championships this week. Our National team coaches will be scouting the tournament. It will be interesting to see how many current members of National teams suit up for their province.

Girls websitehttp://www.canadasoccer.com/eng/natchamps/allstars/girls.asp?sub2=2

Boys websitehttp://www.canadasoccer.com/eng/natchamps/allstars/boys.asp?sub2=2

This competition is fierce as the provincial coaches are under the gun to get results and the players want a shot at the National team.

Steve

Holger's going to be in Regina. Anyone have anything they want me to tell him ;)

Seriously if anyone is going to be in town I'll be in Regina Saturday and up for footy, drinks, a night on the town, whatever you feel like.

cheers,

matthew

The car is on fire and there is no driver at the wheel and the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides. A dark wind blows. The government is corrupt and we are all so many drunks with the radio on and the curtains drawn. We’re trapped in the belly of this horrible machine and the machine is bleeding to death.

Girls in Edmonton, Boys in Regina, in case that isn't clear, a full

schedule of competitions from now until late Sunday. I've been keeping an eye on the CSA site regularly, but I missed this completely. Think I'll bicycle over and see a few of the girl's matches in Edmonton.

Thanks for the info for those of us that don't know what's happening in our own backyards.

Cheers!

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

Girls in Edmonton, Boys in Regina, in case that isn't clear, a full

Man....

I've been in Edmonton every weekend for the last six weeks. However, this weekend, I'll be in beautiful Coutts, Alberta covering the Border Beef Rally.

Ain't that just the luck!

I HATE the fact I had to sign up for this forum. HATE. HATE. HATE.

Archived