Grand River CanPL Supporters

Levi Oakey

We're planning to meet up at Descendants Bierhalle on January 10th. Will have Gillian Heidary from KW United talking about United and maybe Nathan Ingham (Former United keeper and recently with FC Edmonton) coming to hang out.  Still planning things, but this is an open invitation to attend!

On 25/11/2016 at 10:00 AM, Levi Oakey said:

I guess no one else in our little group is going to kick this off... and I am the most active on the Voyageurs forum. Figure this is the new correct category.

Actually, I just realised that this probably isn't the Category you want in this case. Only people who have purchased CanPL support T-Shirts from my understanding have access to this forum. So there are people on the forum who aren't seeing this post.

Just now, -Hammer- said:

Actually, I just realised that this probably isn't the Category you want in this case. Only people who have purchased CanPL support T-Shirts from my understanding have access to this forum. So there are people on the forum who aren't seeing this post.

There is another one on the main Canadian Teams thread too. I did this one accidentally, and just kept it around. Only elite people can see this one.

Archived