Stadium Passports

MrsC

Has anyone with a stadium passport received their tickets online through Ticketmaster?  Mine used to say there was a delivery delay like with the U20 tickets last summer.  The delivery delay message disappeared a while ago but there is nothing to print.  It seems weird to me because the extra individual tickets that I bought are available to print. 

Maybe check your spam folder.  I received an email back on April 1 indicating there was a ticketing problem and that my tickets would be emailed to me as a pdf attachment.  And then 20 minutes later an email came from customer_support@ticketmaster.com with them all attached - a 12 page pdf file.

PS - You heading out to the Coca Cola trophy tour?  Taking the family to Polo Park tomorrow to have our picture taken with the world cup.

It must have gone into my spam folder (deletes after 30 days).  I called and had it resent so now I have my tickets.  I am headed to the trophy tour.  I am going myself this morning and then taking the kids tomorrow :)

I had a similar issue. The tickets were not made available to me in my Ticketmaster account. However, I e-mailed customer support  and within a few hours they had sent me the .pdf versions of the tickets via e-mail.

I didn't try a shot.  There were two youth soccer teams competing to see who could get the most shots in and I didn't feel like waiting behind 30 kids (they only got a few past the 'keeper') It looked fun though -- maybe tomorrow!

I had a similar issue. The tickets were not made available to me in my Ticketmaster account. However, I e-mailed customer support  and within a few hours they had sent me the .pdf versions of the tickets via e-mail.

I emailed Ticketmaster last Friday and got an automated response saying I should hear back from a representative within 12 hours.  After a week of waiting I decided to call.  I was annoyed that they didn't respond to my email, but in the end, I am happy it is resolved.

Archived