2014 Copa Centroamericana

madmonte

They did.  I was surprised to see Bernardez playing for San Jose, but Leveron was not playing for the Caps, as an example.  But without Figueroa they are a different side defensively.

Guatemala will stay high in the rankings, but if they manage to beat Costa Rica somehow, they will actually jump to like top 30 in the world with a 6 game winning streak in September.  So if we want to be ahead of Guatemala, I guess we need to start finding our 6 game winning streaks lol, something we didn't manage in our first round of qualifying in the minnow stage for 2014 WCQ, but Guatemala did.

They did.  I was surprised to see Bernardez playing for San Jose, but Leveron was not playing for the Caps, as an example.  But without Figueroa they are a different side defensively.

Guatemala will stay high in the rankings, but if they manage to beat Costa Rica somehow, they will actually jump to like top 30 in the world with a 6 game winning streak in September.  So if we want to be ahead of Guatemala, I guess we need to start finding our 6 game winning streaks lol, something we didn't manage in our first round of qualifying in the minnow stage for 2014 WCQ, but Guatemala did.

It would be more like a 12 game winning streak for us actually.

Archived