TFC supporters and traveling....

Trillium

Was nice to see the turnout by TFC supporters groups at the Big O, pretty sure Joey is thanking you for the added revenue.

Was kinda dissapointed that the number of supporters were not louder in the stadium, I know it eats up chants etc, but it did not seem as if the TFC fans were in good voice, of course after the first goal they were even more quiet ;).

Hopefully your coach Mr. Winter can come up with a system that maximizes your teams talent pool and hides the weakness's that are evident in the line up he puts out.

Is there any talent hiding in the Academy team able to be called up for Voyageurs Cup ?

Was kinda dissapointed that the number of supporters were not louder in the stadium, I know it eats up chants etc, but it did not seem as if the TFC fans were in good voice, of course after the first goal they were even more quiet ;).?

With a 12 noon kick-off I'm sure most of them were sober which I believe makes a big difference on any crowd. A few pre-game pints usually sheds the inhibitions and gets the vocal chords working overtime.

12pm kickoff is no good in Montreal... We are way too much of a "party" city to come out that early lol (I know of at least 2 or 3 friends that did not go because of this) 2/3/4 pm+ is better or 7/8pm is ideal, we gotta get out of this kid friendly BS we are in MLS now...

Archived