Antonio Ribeiro signs with IMFC.

Trident

http://montrealimpact.com/News/News.aspx?language=EN&ArticleID=1435&Focus=0

Certainly a feeling of Deja Vu, what with Gerba and Ribeiro coming back to the team. I'm glad to have him here, but does that mean they're thinking of shipping off some of our current mids?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Felipe "Pastel" Soares pack it in. Looks like a guy who is extremely home sick.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Felipe "Pastel" Soares pack it in. Looks like a guy who is extremely home sick.
I kind of think Hemming's gonna be the one to go. He played in only 5 of the Impact's 16 games so far (4 starts) for a pretty low 279 minutes (less than 70 mins/GS not even counting the game he was thrown in).

What I don't understand is that while I know he's been brutal on the pitch since his arrival, last year Sakuda was also very much brutal but still got to start 8 games and played in 13, with a total of 838 minutes, 3 times more than Hemming. What's the difference between these 2, apart from Hemming being a MF and that we're full of MF ? This can't be the only reason. MDS probably doesn't like his attitude, I don't really see anything else.

Wednesday night Hemming stayed out after the game when everybody went back to the lockers and ran on the field, alone... was kind of sad

Wow ... thats rough. Have to admire is dedication. It would have been so easy for him to be the first one to leave the stadium.

I kind of think Hemming's gonna be the one to go. He played in only 5 of the Impact's 16 games so far (4 starts) for a pretty low 279 minutes (less than 70 mins/GS not even counting the game he was thrown in).

What I don't understand is that while I know he's been brutal on the pitch since his arrival, last year Sakuda was also very much brutal but still got to start 8 games and played in 13, with a total of 838 minutes, 3 times more than Hemming. What's the difference between these 2, apart from Hemming being a MF and that we're full of MF ? This can't be the only reason. MDS probably doesn't like his attitude, I don't really see anything else.

I don't think Hemming has been brutal on the pitch. He hasn't stood out or anything but he hasn't looked out of place and was far from the worst player on the pitch when he was on. Sakuda played as a defender as well so that probably got him some more playing time. He was terrible in Montreal but he seems to be having a good year in Austin.

Archived