Victory in New England?

powerof11

I thought Gala was ok....The problem was that for the most part he was a passenger

Calling him a passenger sums up the problem that I saw with his performance in Columbus. LaBrocca made a big difference when he came on. If Gala were to be cut by TFC it wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing that could happen to him in career terms. Tyler Hemming, Tyler Rosenlund and Derek Gaudet are all playing in USSF-D2 this season with a better chance of starting than Gala will have in an MLS context. Even making the bench may be problematic if it turns out that Preki prefers Joseph Nane. Gala will be 21 in June so he really needs to be playing regularly now.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Calling him a passenger sums up the problem that I saw with his performance in Columbus. LaBrocca made a big difference when he came on. If Gala were to be cut by TFC it wouldn't necessarily be the worst thing that could happen to him in career terms. Tyler Hemming, Tyler Rosenlund and Derek Gaudet are all playing in USSF-D2 this season with a better chance of starting than Gala will have in an MLS context. Even making the bench may be problematic if it turns out that Preki prefers Joseph Nane. Gala will be 21 in June so he really needs to be playing regularly now.

No disagreement with what you have said and I especially support your last point.

Archived