Victory in New England?

powerof11

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well surprise surprise surprise (in a Gomer Pyle voice). Look who just cost you a goal. Maybe we should call him Gomer? Sucks to be the rest of the team.

Hey Vancouver just released Wesley Charles. He is big, great in the air, good feet and does NOT give the ball away in front of his net. You may want to try him out. Anything is better than Garcia. Mr Charles isn't that fast but isn't out of position very often if at all.

If Garcia starts another game Preki should be fired. He just can't play at this level any more.

I feel sorry for Frei. With a decent defense he would be great. TFC are going to miss the playoffs and finish DEAD LAST in the entire league unless their back row is fixed and you have 1 week to do it. If you can't beat Philly next week you are doomed.

Fire everybody.

This was truly shocking.

What the hell happened in the second half?? How can a team who commanded the first half come out so deflated and oblivious to how to play as a team? In the second half, Gargan was terrible, Garcia should actually be assassinated at this point cuz it's clear he's a mainstay, JDG wasn't ANYWHERE near 100% but was put in the game, White was fucking useless, DeRo became invisible, who the hell made that sorry pass-back attempt for their second goal (please don't say Nana), Saric was invisible, and I don't know if Barrett had a single touch on the ball.

Something serious needs to happen right away. That was absolutely crushing to watch, I mean, christ even you guys in Montreal and Vancouver must admit that no one wishes that much shit on TFC as our current lone representatives in MLS. How must that make the country look? The commentators for the US feed couldn't believe that JDG was brought into the game, especially considering how his touch was leadfoot.

Mo Must Go, he has fucked this team so royally and continues to bring in players like Gargan who get beat regularly. Jesus...

I feel sorry for Frei. With a decent defense he would be great. TFC are going to miss the playoffs and finish DEAD LAST in the entire league unless their back row is fixed and you have 1 week to do it. If you can't beat Philly next week you are doomed.

You know, I was thinking something similar. I was thinking that Frei, with all his talent, might not end up at some first division league in Europe thanks to Garcia....

A positive would be Hsnaovics' play. I don't get how you could sign Joseph? I have better technical skills than the man how could you sign him??

He got brutally burned twice in the first half, and twice in the second half. They scored on those.....

Something serious needs to happen right away. That was absolutely crushing to watch, I mean, christ even you guys in Montreal and Vancouver must admit that no one wishes that much shit on TFC as our current lone representatives in MLS. How must that make the country look?

Don't flatter yourself, I enjoyed every minute of your crushing defeat

Garcia for PM !!!

It is so maddening knowing that a world class Dutch coach born in Canada who played in the NASL with credentials out of this world ,including coaching PSV and clobbered Ajax.The pride of a city in Alberta .He was considered not to have enough experience in North America.Dwight Lodeweges will be a force to reckon with now that he is coaching in Edmonton,watch out finally a Dutch coach.

I know these Dutch coaches and these guys are beyond belief and so much needed at TFC.

I guess Mo turned him down for consideration.They never even spoke to Dwight.

I have a dream. That TFC fans will boycott this team until Garcia is gone. That the incident will be dubbed Garciagate. Supporters shall not attend matches until everyone responsible for Garcia seeing the field this season, and for Toronto's pitiful lack of a back line, are sacked. Garciagate will usher in a new dawn. New management will appear. Men who do not sign players to guaranteed contracts without conducting due diligence. Men who do not know the meaning of bald faced nepotism. And from the rafters of BMO field, Bitchy the hawk shall call out three times to ring in a new era of watchable Toronto soccer.

Highlights of the comedy of errors: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_x4oSmZqzE

Archived