CSL 2008 match video thread [no R]

DJT

Videos of each of the following matches are available upon request -- just post a message in this thread and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Generally, each match video is from a Rogers TV broadcast, encoded with XviD, and split into two 350MB files (one per half).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portugal FC vs. Toronto FC Academy

Friday, June 6, 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portugal FC vs. North York Astros

Friday, June 13, 2008

Serbian White Eagles vs. St. Catharines Roma Wolves

Friday, June 20, 2008

Portugal FC vs. Serbian White Eagles

Friday, June 27, 2008

Portugal FC vs. St. Catharines Roma Wolves

Friday, July 11, 2008

Portugal FC vs. Trois-Rivieres Attak

Friday, July 18, 2008

Serbian White Eagles vs. Toronto FC Academy

Friday, July 25, 2008

London City vs. North York Astros

Friday, July 25, 2008

Serbian White Eagles vs. Windsor Border Stars

Friday, August 8, 2008

Toronto FC Academy vs. North York Astros

Friday, August 15, 2008

Serbian White Eagles vs. Portugal FC

Friday, August 22, 2008

Serbian White Eagles vs. Brampton Lions

Friday, September 5, 2008

Portugal FC vs. Serbian White Eagles

Friday, September 12, 2008

Portugal FC vs. London City

Friday, September 26, 2008

Quarterfinal

Italia Shooters vs. Brampton Lions

Friday, October 10, 2008

Semifinal

Italia Shooters vs. Serbian White Eagles

Friday, October 17, 2008

Final

Trois-Rivieres Attak vs. Serbian White Eagles

Sunday, October 26, 2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
quote:Originally posted by Eric

Do you have London City vs North York Astros? I went to see Serbian WE vs TFCA but I heard that game was televised too.

Yes, I expect to be posting both of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for not posting more games during the season. I did actually record all of them except one; I just didn't get around to posting them. I have now added the next four, plus a bonus, to the first post of this thread (the new games begin with Portugal FC vs. Trois-Rivieres Attak on July 18).

If people are still interested in the remaining games (I think there are 4 of them) then I'll post them later. However, for now I will focus on the three playoff games that are scheduled to be broadcast (beginning with the Italia Shooters vs. Brampton Lions quarterfinal tonight). I intend to post them by the following morning after they are played.

quote:Originally posted by DJT

Sorry for not posting more games during the season. I did actually record all of them except one; I just didn't get around to posting them. I have now added the next four, plus a bonus, to the first post of this thread (the new games begin with Portugal FC vs. Trois-Rivieres Attak on July 18).

If people are still interested in the remaining games (I think there are 4 of them) then I'll post them later. However, for now I will focus on the three playoff games that are scheduled to be broadcast (beginning with the Italia Shooters vs. Brampton Lions quarterfinal tonight). I intend to post them by the following morning after they are played.

DJT thanks for your efforts througout the season!!

I was wondering if you could please post

SWE - PFC Aug 22nd

PFC - London City Sept 26th

Thanks

Alright, the quarterfinal is finally posted. It took longer than I expected because the first half mysteriously disappeared after I uploaded it, so I had to encode and upload it again.

For those who don't want to be spoiled: I have posted separate links for two halves of extra time and penalty kicks, but that doesn't mean that any or all of them were necessary. All the links are real (so hovering over a link won't spoil), but the links for anything that wasn't necessary will point to a blank text file (so clicking a link will spoil). Note that the CSL uses the silver goal rule. Therefore to completely avoid being spoiled don't try to download the first half of extra time until you have watched the first 90 minutes, don't try to download the second half of extra time until you have watched the first half of extra time, and don't try to download the penalty kicks until you have watched the second half of extra time.

quote:Originally posted by VPjr

congrats on the big win last night PFC

cheers we won through teamwork..showed we have a squad as our 3 brazilian starters got lost in a taxi to the game and only played second half...back to quebec we go :)

The semifinal is now posted above.

Same caveat as before, for those who don't want to be spoiled: I have posted separate links for two halves of extra time and penalty kicks, but that doesn't mean that any or all of them were necessary. All the links are real (so hovering over a link won't spoil), but the links for anything that wasn't necessary will point to a blank text file (so clicking a link will spoil). Note that the CSL uses the silver goal rule. Therefore to completely avoid being spoiled don't try to download the first half of extra time until you have watched the first 90 minutes, don't try to download the second half of extra time until you have watched the first half of extra time, and don't try to download the penalty kicks until you have watched the second half of extra time.

Archived