Christian Vieri

Let me apologize for not following Italian football as I know many who post in the section do. My question is simple: Is Christian Vieri finished? I notice he accepted some bollocks contract with Lombardo's old club and then never played. Is he too busy being a playboy to come to MLS? Cause he would seem to be a great fit in TO, given that he's Italian and raised in an English speaking country. I guess TFC doesn't need any help selling tickets, but still, come on, don't Italians love this guy? I understand if he's done, he's done. But if he has something left, TFC management should explain that part of being a playboy is having your clothing lines and hot models on at least two continents (Australia doesn't count).

his contract with atalanta was only crap because he got injured and couldnt make the incentives (It was minimum wage but 100 000 euro's a goal) and even though he's getting older, if anyone could break the bank with a contract like that it's vieri (103 goals in 144 appearances for inter, in the 97-98 season he got 24 goals in 24 games for athletico, Even in his injury problems lately he's pretty damned prolific per game, 3 goals in 7 games for monaco and a goal in two games for atalanta)

Archived