Stalteri

Desigol

Unless Mo can get him real cheap--and why would Stalteri do that when he should, arguably, still get much better money in Europe--I'd wager that Diesel will NOT end up at TFC any time soon. Mo, apparently, was not particularly impressed with what he saw of Stalteri v. Jamaica, especially considering the likely price-tag.

Watch for a lower-table transfer, or maybe a move to Ipswich: because that is where Canadians go, and he can try to flip the bird at his buddy Devos again.

quote:Originally posted by The Beaver

Unless Mo can get him real cheap--and why would Stalteri do that when he should, arguably, still get much better money in Europe--I'd wager that Diesel will NOT end up at TFC any time soon. Mo, apparently, was not particularly impressed with what he saw of Stalteri v. Jamaica, especially considering the likely price-tag.

Watch for a lower-table transfer, or maybe a move to Ipswich: because that is where Canadians go, and he can try to flip the bird at his buddy Devos again.

Sure, Niall Quinn and Roy Keane have buried the Hatchet. Maybe Diesel and Devos can get along now.

Besides, I have a mate who supports Ipswich.

Archived