Atiba's Champions League Group

Manuel

I WAS AT THE MAN UNITED v COPENHAGEN GAME & HAD A GOOD VEIW OF ATIBA ESPECIALLY IN THE 2ND HALF AS ATIBA WAS PLAYING LEFT MIDFIELD & I WAS SAT ABOUT 6 SEATS ALONG FROM THE HALFWAY LINE & ABOUT 10 ROWS BACK FROM THE TOUCHLINE IN THE NORTH STAND. ATIBA HAD A GOOD MATCH, GOOD DISTRIBUTION OF THE BALL & HAD A GOOD CHANCE TO MAKE IT 2 -1 IN THE 2ND HALF BUT WAS DENIED BY A GGOD SAVE BY VAN DER SAR.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atiba played well IMHO. He kept possession well, fed the strikers the ball in good positions and defended well. I don't like that position for him, because wide players live off of service and both CMids struggled for his team in the service department. in the last 15minutes or so they moved him to Cmid and he did very well. I am an Atiba fan and I believe he has a large future.

What is most encouraging about Atiba is that as he advances to better and better clubs and competition, his quality as a player rises with it. With FCK, he has quickly found his new level, with still more to show. That is the definition of talent: how quickly an individual adapts and excels to new challenges, new learning etc. He also has a wonderful attitude. I know he could play in the Coca-Cola Championship; I am confident that in a year or so he could play EPL or Bundesliga.

Archived