Frank's a good club coach, but

Robert

obviously he wasn't able to duplicate the success he enjoyed coaching in the MLS with the CNMT. There are many coaches who fail to make this transition. Maybe he also got fed up of bending over for Kevan Pipe. How many coaches have failed poor little Kevan now? As long as Pipe's in charge, Canada will never make it to the Hex again. The Pipe curse lives.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Can somebody explain to me where Pipe gets his mandate? Is he elected? Has he entrenched himself in some sort of successful beer hall putsch of yesteryear that I'm unaware of?

Well, Pipe is an employee, so he gets his mandate and is hired by the CSA Board of Directors which is elected by I guess the provincial associations, which in turn are elected by member clubs, which in turn are controlled by parents. Hence, CSA equals national daycare service.

Can somebody expand on this? I know this has been brought up a couple times, but would somebody be kind enough to explain the inner workings of the CSA again?

I think Canada should try and get a big name coach.

Hey why not? It's harder to not qualify from the Concacaf Confederation[:P]

I'm surprised there's no Frenchman willing to give the job a go, considering the French presence in Canada.

PS: If I sound a little ignorant it's coz I'm from Oz as you can see.

quote:Originally posted by Consigliere

I think Canada should try and get a big name coach.

Hey why not? It's harder to not qualify from the Concacaf Confederation[:P]

I'm surprised there's no Frenchman willing to give the job a go, considering the French presence in Canada.

PS: If I sound a little ignorant it's coz I'm from Oz as you can see.

Yes we can see you are from Oz, very ignorant, and quite special. 'Harder not to qualify' comments from someone whose nation has hopped from one continental grouping to another because they feel they should deserve an automatic berth each time...?!?

Well at least we know that the CSA boss, Kevan Pipe, who got us the stadium in Toronto, always also makes sure that Canada gets to send a referee to each World Cup Final tournament. Well done Hector Vergara. And then there are still so many who can't unstand why would Frank walk away from the job?

Archived