i miss the edmonton aviators

G-Man

Boy I miss them. The glory days of 2004. They had that goalie and that fullback. Boy I swell up thinking about those wonderful days following their progress on the international internet. Only history will judge them in the same vain as history has judged the Blizzard. They have layed the foundations for Edmonton being granted a MLS team.

Now all the city needs is some welfare money directed at a corporation worth 1.3 Billion to get the ball rolling.

Remember the Aviators! and that fullback they had.

Slow day G-man?

Or is it just the fact that you hate seeing a sticky entitled "Friends of Pro Soccer Stadium" anywhere on a soccer supporters site?

I must be having a bad day. The drivel you post usually never has an effect on me. Are you happy your bait worked?

quote:Originally posted by Ivan

Slow day G-man?

Or is it just the fact that you hate seeing a sticky entitled "Friends of Pro Soccer Stadium" anywhere on a soccer supporters site?

I must be having a bad day. The drivel you post usually never has an effect on me. Are you happy your bait worked?

The Vancouver Stadia gets my full support actually. It's a natural progression of a vibrant soccer scene over the last 30 years or so. Private money building a private park. The way it should be all across this great country. When you create false soccer economies, like what MLSE is doing in Toronto they are bound to fail.

I think Jose Luis was an Argentine. I miss the way he controlled his back line according to various on-line game reports.

quote:Originally posted by G-Man

The Vancouver Stadia gets my full support actually. It's a natural progression of a vibrant soccer scene over the last 30 years or so. Private money building a private park. The way it should be all across this great country. When you create false soccer economies, like what MLSE is doing in Toronto they are bound to fail.

Now that was a well stated opinion, which has my respect, even if I don't agree with it.

Guest Domi Rulezz
quote:Originally posted by Ivan

Now that was a well stated opinion, which has my respect, even if I don't agree with it.

Too bad he had to start this baiting thread to get to such a well-stated opinion.

Archived