Hearts fire manager and director of football

argh1

What the heck is Romanov doing? Who's gonna work for him if he keeps firing guys after a few months on the job.

I'm really not getting a good feeling about the future of Hearts and Romanov's ownership. He wants results but sure isn't creating an atmosphere of stability.

That didn't take long did it. Romanov has got his nose a little too deep into the dressing room for Rix's liking. Fu'k. Two managers inside of six months both put to the curb because they were telling their boss to let them do the job they were hired for. Can't imagine what Hearts will be paying in severances next year.

Horrible timing. Hearts need to hold 2nd place and the table splits in a few weeks. It'll be nothing but Celtic, Rangers, Hibs & company after that. If Rangers are going to catch Hearts it'll be during that final sprint. And a final sprint where the Ibrox side will be playing their managers farewell swan song and the Tynecastle bunch looking at a 3rd manager in a single (successful) season.

Was thinking it was going to be close no matter what but this just adds to the drama.

• 1 month later...

And since we all like to gawk at a good train wreck as it unfolds..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4944890.stm

Me-thinks all the locker/board room dramatics are becoming just a bit too much already.

For those who haven't noticed it looks like 2nd place will be coming down to the last day of the season when Hearts & Rangers square off. Should be fun.

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

And since we all like to gawk at a good train wreck as it unfolds..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/4944890.stm

Me-thinks all the locker/board room dramatics are becoming just a bit too much already.

For those who haven't noticed it looks like 2nd place will be coming down to the last day of the season when Hearts & Rangers square off. Should be fun.

Hearts have now taken the drama out of the last day!

Archived