Please post MOACA updates in the MOACA thread!

DJT

It is difficult for the Mother Of All Canadians Abroad (MOACA) list editors to keep the list up to date when relevant information is posted all over the place (often buried in unexpected threads). If you are posting any info that affects the MOACA list in any way then be sure to post it in the MOACA thread. If you notice that someone else hasn't done this then do it for them yourself. This is the best way to keep the MOACA list up to date.

Note that I'm not saying that you can't also post such info in other threads. You can still do that, particularly when it is significant news that warrants a new thread. But just be sure to add a note in the MOACA thread about it.

quote:Originally posted by youllneverwalkalone

Thank heaven there's still a Canuck at Tightarse United!

Why would you post something like this? DJT is only trying to make his life easier in maintaining the list which undoubtedly takes a fair bit of work. He and the others compiling the list should be commended not bitched at. What is wrong with everyone around here lately that we're so bitchy and insulting?

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

Why would you post something like this? DJT is only trying to make his life easier in maintaining the list which undoubtedly takes a fair bit of work. He and the others compiling the list should be commended not bitched at. What is wrong with everyone around here lately that we're so bitchy and insulting?

Tightarse U. have drawn level!!!

I can't speak for eveyone. Maybe we just need more activist posters like yourself. Maybe we should all stick our noses where they don't belong (and preferably straight up the mods anal cavity.) It's time to rid this board of everything that is not extremely redundant, long-winded, or otherwise boring. We should all go on and on ad nauseam pretending like we know something about football!

Personally, I was just taking a good natured dig. Not bitching. I thought that was pretty obvious. Next time I'll make sure to include a million smiley faces for you.

But what's it to you? I've never asked why you go on and on about any matter as small as a Frank Yallop fart? Maybe you could explain the relative merits of a transfer to Tightarse U., given the general quality of league viz-a-viz other 7th & 8th tier leagues across the European pyramids!

MTPFC 2 Tightarse 2

Calling someone a tightarse is not my idea of a "good natured dig". However, if your intent was to write a "good natured dig" and did not intend it to be insulting, a classy response to my post would have been to state that instead of calling me a brown-nosing activist who writes crappy posts while pretending to know something about soccer.

I would like to think that the majority of people on this board could attend a Canada soccer game together and actually get along and support the team regardless whether we agree on Yallop, MLS or U-20 tournament issues. That was certainly how it was in Kingston for the Belize games. Lately it seems the board is intent on self destructing and many people are interested mostly in insulting other posters and settling personal greviences. I don't think DJT, GL or anyone else should be subjected to personal insults on the board and if that makes me an activist or brown-noser (what exactly do I have to gain from brownnosing someone on a soccer forum anyway?) in your eyes than so be it. Argue with anyone as much as you want but don't insult posters who are not insulting others. If you think I don't know much about soccer and you don't like my posts then don't read them.

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

Personally, I blame the CSA. ;) Or Yallop. All the same in the end.

Archived