Are people interested in canadian soccer/players

Polish_LYNX_Fan

Well this might now be that big but I was @ soccer city last night. Its an indoor arena in Centenial Park where the Lynx Play. I was there picking up a schedual for the team my friends and I put in whoo Div 6 here we come :). Anywayz we went to the bar which overlooks the field and hada beer and some food, teh bar was empty its mostly players taht come up after games or their g/f sit and watch them but since all the games finished there was 3 of us and another 3 guys by the ba one of them worked there. Anywayz to my surprised they were talking Canadina Soccer !!!!! and mostly about Serioux and his incident with the throw in. I know it was a soccer establishemnt so soccer talk is a must but not necessarly Canadian soccer talk it brought a smile to my face.

Only people with knowledge about Canadian soccer talk about Canadian soccer, unfortunately.

Most people know hockey, football (U.S. -- Super Bowl, of course), and basketball. They know more

about the Artest fiasco in Detroit than the Serioux throw-in.

But it is nice to hear people talk about Adrian's yellow card ... in Canada.

yeah they said he cause the team to loose somekind of bonus since he ended up getting a red card and they then ended up giving up a goal. Yeah well I dont know what kind of knowledge they ahd but it good to see non the less. With no NHL hockey people are turning to other sports and soccer is one of them I hope teh NHL does not come back this season and for a while that is. I though I would miss hoceky but frankly I could care less.

yeah they said he cause the team to loose somekind of bonus since he ended up getting a red card and they then ended up giving up a goal. Yeah well I dont know what kind of knowledge they ahd but it good to see non the less. With no NHL hockey people are turning to other sports and soccer is one of them I hope teh NHL does not come back this season and for a while that is. I though I would miss hoceky but frankly I could care less.

Archived