CONGRATUALTIONS CANADA!

guatemala1313

I know I came in here and gave you guys a bad time beforee and after the first game, but since everybody got offended by this other guatemalan that used foul language and i defended my country from some racist remarks, my srenn name was booted off....and then I cameback with this before the last game, I figured it owuld be the manly thing to congratulate you guys and your young players.

Congratulations and thank you for eltting me participate in your forum.

You can't get a broadcast of your own countries Internationals [:0]

Even in Australia all international matches involving the Socceroos are broadcast on TV...although they have been purchased by a Non-Commercial Station.

Thats a crying shame...a real pity, you guys are really disadvantaged in Canada as football supporters.

quote:Originally posted by Egan

You can't get a broadcast of your own countries Internationals [:0]

Even in Australia all international matches involving the Socceroos are broadcast on TV...although they have been purchased by a Non-Commercial Station.

Thats a crying shame...a real pity, you guys are really disadvantaged in Canada as football supporters.

Football is not top priority over here with the tv people until the

world cup finals or european championships come along. Even the concacaf gold cup we only get Canada's games and even then they could be on after midnight,and by that time most of us know the score anyway. But for Canada to get its games covered better, they must perform better then they did this WCQ campaign.

Archived