Invernes CT

argh1

Drawing less than 2,000 a game in the Aberdeen ground . Was it wrong for Caley Thistle to accept (and fight hard for it) promotion to the SPL or would they have been better of staying in the SFL . Personally I see no problem with being in a small pond better than bankruptcy.

Side note :

Is it just me or doesn't this board discuss soccer anymore just woulda , shoulda ,coulda's . There's less and less discussion about actual games . Or is this still a hangover from the WCQ? So the bitch fest about the CSA and Canadian Leagues and future Canadian MLS team(s)will continue for how long ? Even a hangover ends ;)

quote:Originally posted by argh1

Side note :

Is it just me or doesn't this board discuss soccer anymore just woulda , shoulda ,coulda's . There's less and less discussion about actual games . Or is this still a hangover from the WCQ? So the bitch fest about the CSA and Canadian Leagues and future Canadian MLS team(s)will continue for how long ? Even a hangover ends ;)

Better than bitchin' about other sports, buddy!;) Not everybody has lost their memory like you!;)

Interesting struggles in Inverness, what with the long search for a new manager, the reoganization to secure new funds, and the newstadium/useofAberdeen's situation. Hope they don't get relegated for either match point or financial reasons.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/inverness_ct/3996137.stm

Maybe Inverness needs a new Russian owner like Hearts, who stole Caley's manager Robertson, are getting.

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

Better than bitchin' about other sports, buddy!;) Not everybody has lost their memory like you!;)

The problem being you have to have something before you can lose it, since I don't remember having a memory I couldn't have lost it.;)

Pretty good round trip drive to Aberdeen and back so maybe that's playing it's part. And that's the closest trip any Inverness CT support will make. Add a crap club there you are.

Every club outside the Old Firm benefits greatly from the Rangers or Celtic travelling circus', but I don't expect you'll see 10,000 Hoops supports making the trip up to Pittodrie to catch Celtic torture Caley Thistle. Maybe if the competition was stiffer, but not as things stand now. So that'll put a dent in the attendance numbers and the treasury.

And yeah, the A-Leagues out, our WCQ campain is all but done, so it's a bit thin these days. Been way too busy this whole year to waste my life on this board as much as I want but hopefully things'll slow down around here mid-winter and I can run my posts up to 11,000 or so by spring babbling on endless nonscense.

And Hearts saga continues. Good to get a point away to Kili.

Archived