Canada vs Guatemala Video

JohnMark

Ok, the video is ready. THe first half is about 350 MB and the second is about 500 MB. Why the difference, I have no idea.

I tried upload a torrent file to the soccer site that was listed before, but I could get it uploaded. Not sure if it was firewall or what.

Blue Army, you mentioned you would be will to host it. If so let me know how to get it to you and we can go from there. Otherwise, if anyone wants it through MSN messenger, I'm at jmmikhail@hotmail.com. You'll have to wait until tonight though, I'm still at work.

If anyone know of an ftp site I can upload these to, that would be great as well.

John Mark

Thanks, I received the first half last night. I'll get the second half from you tonight.

It's a fairly high-quality ASX file... as such, it's fairly choppy on my old beast of a low-RAM laptop, even when I minimize the screen size of the file down to 50% of intended. :D

Anyone know much about BitTorrenting? Jarrek, perhaps?

I downloaded lots from suprnova.org back when I was in Korea, but haven't successfully used much mainstream BitTorrent software packages yet....

Sorry if the downloading is a bit slow - there's at least 10 people downloading it at the moment, including 4 from a website that I didn't advertise on here (thus likely non-Voyageurs).

Perhaps we should try to make and distribute Torrents of all of Canada's matches... good way to promote Canadian footie, and it allows Canadians overseas to watch matches.

Even A-League/CPSL stuff could be made into Torrents and distributed.....

Let me know when any of you have finished downloading it. Even better, let me know how many megabytes you've been able to leech thus far.

I'm uploading to about a dozen people at the moment, and I've uploaded a total of 1675 megs thus far. Curious to see how much each person has been able to get thus far (meaning I wonder if everyone gets an equal amount, or if some get it much faster than others).

I'd also really appreciate it if you could help seed the file once you've completed the download, or my internet company might break out the S&M gear on me.

Cheers.

I was just downloading at around 100kb/s from my adsl line here in China, last I checked the file was almost done until my provider cut me off for not paying the phone bill on time (oops), I should have the whole file by tomorrow and I'll happily seed it for others to download. Great idea about future torrents, for people like me overseas in asia it's my only chance to see the games, thanks.

Yeah I lived in Seoul when I found this site, hence the Soju. I started out drinking the stuff room temperature before someone clued me in. I'm living in Beijing now just taking some time off with friends. China's certainly not the cold closed off country the media makes it out to be, and the people here play a mean game of pickup soccer.

quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

That will take my ancient computer several days to download (2 - 4 kbits per second on average)

Can anyone bring a VHS copy the Edmonton, pleeeaaassseeee!!?

I recorded Hawaii Five-0 over my copy, otherwise I would have had Iain Canada give it to you.

I just want to say thanks to Blue and White Army for posting this game on a torrent site. I’m living here in Korea too and this is the only way I’ll be able to watch Canadian WCQ matches. I hope someone out there can keep posting these games because this is fantastic!

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Yes, WMP (or any player that can read .ASX files) and DivX codec.

Don't thank me, thank JohnMark for making the file in the first place.

Thanks a lot for the info!!..Now everything`s clear!. I wasn´t too sure about downloading the file (and not being able to play it), but now I can!

Archived