Streaming video for UAE 2003 quarter-finals

Ok Dev...cough up the link.

Blair

quote:Originally posted by Blue and White Army

Korean TV will have streaming video of the FIFA World Youth Championships quarterfinals.

So, if we can get by Burkina Faso (good luck), we can watch us get eliminated from the competition by Spain for a second time. ;)

More later....

Now that Korea are out of the competition, it's possible the bitter Korean TV networks will simply choose to drop the remainder of the competition completely. I'll check it out.

Jarrek, I doubt we'll crash the server... Korea is the most wired country in the world. Gotta have fast servers when 95% of your teenagers all play Starcraft 24/7. :D

I can't find anything there either... I wouldn't worry too much. Gold Cup 2000 was on TV in Korea. After they got tossed (hee hee coin toss that is) out.. all of games were on tv after that.. right up to the final. I still remember rallying' the patrons of a road side "restaurant" to our cause against Colombia.... ;)

If they've committed to it, I'm sure they'll show them. Live might be another story though... no guarantees there I bet.

quote:Originally posted by strobe_z

If they've committed to it, I'm sure they'll show them.

I would think so as well (unless someone knows of a precendent where they didn't?). I mean, if they paid for the rights to the tournament, would they really just stop showing it? How aggravating would it be if Sportsnet didn't have the rights and Korean television did but let them sit unused?

Archived