Catch Real on TV for only $110!

amacpher

Great deal this weekend! If you don’t get FSW Canada you can still watch not one, but two Real Madrid pre-season games on pay-per-view for only $80 US ($110 CDN)!! Why watch Real play Barca, Athletico, Valencia, etc. for free on ESPN starting in 3 weeks when you can watch them now against world powers China & Thailand at this great price!?? I hope I’m not too late to order ... seriously now... are they kidding? You can probably get a down payment on a house in China for that price!

Andrew, New York City

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

Great deal this weekend! If you don’t get FSW Canada you can still watch not one, but two Real Madrid pre-season games on pay-per-view for only $80 US ($110 CDN)!! Why watch Real play Barca, Athletico, Valencia, etc. for free on ESPN starting in 3 weeks when you can watch them now against world powers China & Thailand at this great price!?? I hope I’m not too late to order ... seriously now... are they kidding? You can probably get a down payment on a house in China for that price!

Andrew, New York City

Hereabouts, you could get a good start on saving for your grey market satellite dish for that price...

Funny thing, the electromagnetic spectrum. No one asked me about whether I wanted any of it, but when I use the signals that the cable companies beam into my house, I'm the one who's stealing...

(I don't even have a satellite dish, but I'm thinking about it more and more...)

Allez les Rouges,

M@

Sounds like 'ESPN Deportes' will televise 3 Spanish league games per week this season (as they did last season -> that's why FSW got 4th choice game) but it hasn't been finalized yet! If they don't get it, maybe FSW can step-up to the plate and take over (doubtful [V]) .

It's difficult to get info on this ESPN channel though. Even soccerTV.com never lists the great games that this channel shows... which I never understood.

quote:Originally posted by Rivaldo

Is the Spanish League going to be on ESPN this season? That would be awesome!

I hope someone picks it up in Canada (in addition to the 5th choice game on FSW).

Andrew, New York City

*lol* What a rip off. You could pay for 3 months of digital cable for 80 US dollars. Or you could be like me and live 20 miles from the US/Mexico boarder thus getting 9 Spanish channels with several feeds from Mexico. I can see a soccer game pretty much 24 hours a day. [8D]

"Try not, do. Do or do not. There is no try" - Yoda

Archived