Ultra's pics from Israel...

ziv2002

I think we get quite enough 'pics from Israel'. This is a Cdn forum and I could care less about fans in Israel unless they're cheering for or booing Canadians.

quote:Originally posted by Ed

I think we get quite enough 'pics from Israel'. This is a Cdn forum and I could care less about fans in Israel unless they're cheering for or booing Canadians.

no its no a CDN forum:

"General Discussion

General soccer talk, international competitions, world & european soccer ..."

the other two are canadian forums...

Israel are on their way to...

Euro 2004!!!

Certainly a pretty enthusiastic bunch. I'd expect that most matchs well have a visitor's travelling contingent so that must add quite a bit to the atmosphere. Nice to see. They might get a home date yet to cheer at in Euro qualifying.

Hmmmm. Carlsberg.:)

"Minority of one"

Hey ziv, don't get discouraged from any negative reation. Remember, people say whatever they want (as long as it's not racist) here, and a few comments do not represent the majority. It's good to have international participation on this forum, and if people don't want stuff about Israeli football, they don't have to have a nageelah

( joke:) ), they just don't have to open the dern topic.

If you ever come to Edmonton to try out for the new A-League team starting here next year, or for any reason, give me a boo and I'll take ya out for a beer.

Just a warnig...I've always cheered for Slovenia.

Mazel 'tov, beachesl

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change

the subject. -- Winston Churchill

ok beachesl,

next year i well try to contact with you,

and about Slovenia,

i dont think you saw are last game against them (0-0)

but they played very very ugly,

they didnt even have one good atack,every one were at defence...

well,you'l wait and see what hapens with the next game of Israel-Slovenia

in two monthes...

Israel are on their way to...

Euro 2004!!!

Guest Jeffery S.

Hey Ziv, an off topic question. In January 2002 I went to a Beitar game, think it was vs. Maccabi Tel Aviv though maybe it was Haifa. A young Israel under 21 player collapsed on the field in m. 8 much like Foe did in France, the game was cancelled. The player has a heart seizure, and went into a coma. Think his name was Meny Levi or something like that.

What has happened to him in the end, has he gotten any better or is he still in bad shape?

Make the ball run, so you don't have to.

-Johan Cruyff

quote:Originally posted by Ed

I thought the purpose of this 'General Discussion' board is to accommodate for off-topic posts? But then, cynics would say, "Desigol is responsible for most off-topic threads". ;)

You don't win friends with salad!

Archived