Canadian Support Staying @ Barwa Barahat

Hi all,

I am Canadian NT supporter who will be traveling my brother to Doha Qatar from November 19th to December 6th. We will be watching Canadian Group Stage matches + Conditional round of 16th. We will be staying at Barwa Barahat residences in Doha Qatar. I have already signed up for Voyageurs lunch and updated the excel sheet. If any Canadian staying at Barwa Barahat - maybe we can meet by at the resident and take the same shuttle to the stadium. Let me know if there is a WhatsApp Group that we can use to communicate during the World Cup season.

There is a Facebook group for Voyageurs staying at BBAJ (with 24 members), and a more general Facebook group (with a companion What's App) for "Staying at Barwa Barahat Al Janoub".  It has 686 members.  

I will be in Cluster O from Nov 22 to Dec 2, and would be happy to participate.  

It would be great if someone set up a WhatsApp group for Canadian fans going to Qatar (assuming there isn’t one already).  I can if people want me to but don’t want to do so if there is one already.  Also, would be happy to add other people as admins to that so more people can add people to that group

Edited by An Observer

On 8/31/2022 at 12:28 AM, An Observer said:

It would be great if someone set up a WhatsApp group for Canadian fans going to Qatar (assuming there isn’t one already).  I can if people want me to but don’t want to do so if there is one already.  Also, would be happy to add other people as admins to that so more people can add people to that group

Please create a whatsapp groups lets add Canadian to it.