Northern Starting XI: Seeking Volunteer Writers

Rintaran

Hello everyone! Wasn't quite sure where would be best to put this, but this seemed like an appropriate spot.

I'm the editor for Northern Starting Eleven. We're a 100% volunteer driven site that seeks to provide match reports, team analysis, and other posts related to Canadian Teams in PLSQ, L1O, PDL, USL, NASL, MLS & future CPL.

We've been able to fill many positions in preparation for 2017, but have so far been unable to find volunteers to cover a fair number of lower-league teams (plus Montreal Impact). Commitment is minimal: 2-posts/month during season & applicable post-season, plus a preview post prior to the season, and a wrap-up post after all is said and done.

Feel free to visit the site & get a feel for what we've done in the past. I'm hoping to increase the content quality as we increase the variety of authors. A list of unattached teams is available here: http://northernstartingeleven.com/write-for-us/ . If you're interested, feel free to send an e-mail to editor@northernstartingeleven.com . I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have here, via e-mail, or on twitter.

Thank-you,

Shawn Gray, NSXI Editor.

2 hours ago, Rintaran said:

Hello everyone! Wasn't quite sure where would be best to put this, but this seemed like an appropriate spot.

I'm the editor for Northern Starting Eleven. We're a 100% volunteer driven site that seeks to provide match reports, team analysis, and other posts related to Canadian Teams in PLSQ, L1O, PDL, USL, NASL, MLS & future CPL.

We've been able to fill many positions in preparation for 2017, but have so far been unable to find volunteers to cover a fair number of lower-league teams (plus Montreal Impact). Commitment is minimal: 2-posts/month during season & applicable post-season, plus a preview post prior to the season, and a wrap-up post after all is said and done.

Feel free to visit the site & get a feel for what we've done in the past. I'm hoping to increase the content quality as we increase the variety of authors. A list of unattached teams is available here: http://northernstartingeleven.com/write-for-us/ . If you're interested, feel free to send an e-mail to editor@northernstartingeleven.com . I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have here, via e-mail, or on twitter.

Thank-you,

Shawn Gray, NSXI Editor.

I'd be game if you want someone for like a weekly L1O round up. I might be able to do it between TFC writing for RedNation

21 minutes ago, matty said:

I'd be game if you want someone for like a weekly L1O round up. I might be able to do it between TFC writing for RedNation

Hadn't really considered general league round-ups, but for L1O that's a a good option. If you're up for it, I'd be happy to welcome you on board. Send an e-mail with a short bio (include a link to Red Nation in the bio), an author photo, and the first & last name you'd like to use on the site, and I'll get you all setup behind the scenes.

Archived