Provincial Flags for Edmonton U20 QF

rob.notenboom

Well this has kind of become my thing.

Please post below if you are willing to bring or bear a provincial flag (or another Canadian flag of some sort ... City, municipal, band, etc) for the march and/or match.

I have SK, ON and QC. I sort of accidentally inherited the last two from guys down east during the group stage.

We typically bring 3X5 flags.

If anyone has or can buy some PVC flag poles that would be great. I can't find any in Regina. Usually I buy broom handles but all the ones I can find are metal. Dollar stores or Walmart might have PVC.

Flags list -

Rob - SK, ON, QC

Well this has kind of become my thing.

Please post below if you are willing to bring or bear a provincial flag (or another Canadian flag of some sort ... City, municipal, band, etc) for the march and/or match.

I have SK, ON and QC. I sort of accidentally inherited the last two from guys down east during the group stage.

We typically bring 3X5 flags.

If anyone has or can buy some PVC flag poles that would be great. I can't find any in Regina. Usually I buy broom handles but all the ones I can find are metal. Dollar stores or Walmart might have PVC.

Flags list -

Rob - SK, ON, QC

Not sure who all is coming from the ESG but there may be an Alberta flag and an Edmonton one available from that group.

What do you need for the PVC poles? How many and what length? Shorter might be less threatening to security and longer would obviously make the flag wave better. Finding a couple flag bearers at the Pint pregame should not pose a big problem.

Archived