Carl Haworth

Keano

This is an interesting Canadian player. I had seen his youtube reel of free kick goals which looks impressive but I had the chance to watch him play the last 45 against TFC in the reserves league. He showed some niftiness and hustle to scramble out of tight situations with the ball at his feet a couple of times, which is nice to see from a Canadian midfielder, and also he had a nice pass on one of the goals. Definitely seems like a player to keep an eye on. With the utter lack of anything convincing from free kicks and corners by the Impact this season, I wonder if he will be given a look should there be an injury to their midfield.

This is an interesting Canadian player. I had seen his youtube reel of free kick goals which looks impressive but I had the chance to watch him play the last 45 against TFC in the reserves league. He showed some niftiness and hustle to scramble out of tight situations with the ball at his feet a couple of times, which is nice to see from a Canadian midfielder, and also he had a nice pass on one of the goals. Definitely seems like a player to keep an eye on. With the utter lack of anything convincing from free kicks and corners by the Impact this season, I wonder if he will be given a look should there be an injury to their midfield.

Did you watch the CONCACAF u23 qualifying tournament?

Archived