All Whites to host Honduras Oct 9th

ob1

Great news for the All Whites to get some quality home games this Oct, (Paraguay on the 12th). Not something that usually happens here.

Wonderful things can happen once you make it to the WC and for NZF to secure these games goes a long way to ensuring the success and development of the sport in NZ.

Plus it doesn’t hurt that most other teams put New Zealand in the same light as Spain (maybe even higher) after all they were the only undefeated team at the world cup. ;)

Hopefully they can get close to their best team available, I got a feeling that it might be hard to get Nelsen & Reid to show up, with the both having premiership jobs to hold down.

Big fan of New Zealand and was really surprised about their performance in the World Cup, fantastic really. Really great to see Reid pulling in a 4.5 million pound transfer fee, you can be sure that wouldn't have happened before the World Cup.

Would be great to see my two "home" countries knock off Honduras in a row :)

I'm with Sam, I love the Kiwis. Only unbeaten team in the World Cup as well. Their play sure shut up the haters!

I was talking more about the country in general. Only country I've ever lived in besides Canada.... But yes only undefeated country in the World Cup thats a nice little statistic :)

Archived