West goal at Wembley

Cheeta

I don't want to advertise this too much as it's suppose to be all hush-hush but lets just say someone I know has been charged by The Secret Society of the CSA Illuminati to acquire one of the key missing ingredients from our last WC qualifying campaign, one which will be desperately needed for the Brazil 2014 mission.

So calling all Vs in the London UK region. We need a volunteer to jump the fence at Wembley (after dark I'd suggest) and chisel off a bit of the framing from the west goal. You won't need much. Which is good because I'm pretty sure over the last 24 hours every goalkeeper in the UK have already been sneaking in to cut a bit off for the own mojo so their may not be a lot left.

Doop! I think I said too much.

LOL! With an avatar like that one, Soju I'd think if anybody would know how to most effectively put said medicine to work it would be you.

By the way, I have heard rumour that the bladder from a certain football recovered from a certain soccer pitch *cough*KingGeorgeV*cough* has already been procured.

Just a few more ingredients....

• 2 weeks later...
LOL! With an avatar like that one, Soju I'd think if anybody would know how to most effectively put said medicine to work it would be you.

By the way, I have heard rumour that the bladder from a certain football recovered from a certain soccer pitch *cough*KingGeorgeV*cough* has already been procured.

Just a few more ingredients....

Cuttings from a Russian linesman's beard perhaps?;)

^

Only one contribution by linesman per mojo! And it's already arranged we're to get the cover from a certain Canadian linesman's passport. Said passport (and linesman) having been to the last three World Cup Finals.

I mean, or so I've heard.

Archived