Whitecaps 2010 Match Packs are not yet available

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/tickets/matchpacks/

Whitecaps 2010 Match Packs are not yet available. Match Pack details will be posted in Spring 2010.

Anyone has any idea when in Spring 2010 they will be up for sale? I usually buy a few for friends birthdays and for myself, can't wait for them to be available. Now I bought the Match Packs last year as well when the Caps were accepting deposits for MLS2011 so I am still in the lineup, right?

Is it me or did Bonze go up like 50$ for the season tickets compared to last year?

I don't know about any of your other questions but yes, bronze season ticket prices did go up. This was especially the case if you did not get in on the early bird pricing. I think they are trying to ease the transition to MLS prices next year.

I don't know about any of your other questions but yes, bronze season ticket prices did go up. This was especially the case if you did not get in on the early bird pricing. I think they are trying to ease the transition to MLS prices next year.

I hope the prices will still be under 300$ for Bronze not like someone mentioned 329$ in another forum

by the way what was the early Bird Pricing I am asking since I was without connection to the footy world for more than half a year.

Archived