Rednation Online speaks with Stefan Frei

powerof11

Great quotes, great interview!

"Once our season was over, I sat down and went through all the scenarios with all the pros and cons, but ultimately I have decided to follow my heart and hang on to the dream of playing for my birth country."

"I haven't met him personally but I have heard he focuses on discipline and I believe that's something this team needs. If we can show up to practice disciplined and hard working every day, it will make our job on the weekends much easier and I'm sure we can eliminate many of the silly mistakes we committed last year."

quote:Originally posted by nolando

Great quotes, great interview!

"Once our season was over, I sat down and went through all the scenarios with all the pros and cons, but ultimately I have decided to follow my heart and hang on to the dream of playing for my birth country."

"I haven't met him personally but I have heard he focuses on discipline and I believe that's something this team needs. If we can show up to practice disciplined and hard working every day, it will make our job on the weekends much easier and I'm sure we can eliminate many of the silly mistakes we committed last year."

Stefan's focus is in the right place and is a true professional.

Archived