Gold Cup Travelers - Photos for V's site

Guest speedmonk42

Guest speedmonk42

The new V's front end site will allow you to embed pictures from Flickr and Picasa and videos from Youtube.

I would like to set up anyone traveling with accounts so they can put pictures into the site as soon as they stagger back to their hotel drunk after each win.

The site is still under construction a bit so if it looks wonky don't worry about it I am just tinkering on it live.

www.cansoc.org

My email is sugarengine@gmail.com PM through the forum does not work and no amount of beating it seems to change that.

Also, for Voyageurs who use Flickr, last year I started a Voyageurs Flickr group. I'll post the address later but a quick search under groups for Voyageurs should find it quickly enough. Please add photos to the group and tag them with Voyageurs.

Guest speedmonk42
quote:Originally posted by BrennanFan

So we are going with www.cansoc.org?

our voyageurs.com banner is going to look pretty dumb now...

Awesome job by the way! Site Looks great.

No, it will be ok.

It will be usual URL's once everything is sorted.

The forum and the front end are currently on the same server. The new one is not.

The forum is really the more important thing and not changing that before the Gold Cup.

After we will have a new forum and front end and the URL's will all make sense.

quote:Originally posted by speedmonk42

The new V's front end site will allow you to embed pictures from Flickr and Picasa and videos from Youtube.

I would like to set up anyone traveling with accounts so they can put pictures into the site as soon as they stagger back to their hotel drunk after each win.

The site is still under construction a bit so if it looks wonky don't worry about it I am just tinkering on it live.

www.cansoc.org

My email is sugarengine@gmail.com PM through the forum does not work and no amount of beating it seems to change that.

You say it's still a bit wonky. Are the videos working or is it only my computer or my incompetence which is preventing me from seeing them? I would love to see anything from the Gold Cup final against Colombia (Why have I had it in my head for a few years that the final was against Bolivia?) Of course winning the final was amazing, but the goals I really remember were from the semi-final against Mexico (have I got that team wrong as well? I'm getting old).

I'm editing to say thank you. Many of you computer-savvy people do a lot of work so people like me can view photos and videos and communicate with our fellow V's.

Archived