Flyer blitz July 15

I got a good response to my low-key "flyer blitz" on July 5, so I'm going to give it another shot at the TFC match on Tuesday. A link to the "flyer" is below - it's been changed slightly, to emphasize filling up the east stands, and to give an explicit mention of the Voyageurs. What do you folks think?

Also, if anyone is going to be down at BMO Field and is willing to help out by printing out and distributing some copies to people approaching the stadium, let me know and I'll send you the PDF version of the flyer.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=canadaflyerjul15dw8.jpg

Squizz, I'll download the flyer and distribute it throughout in my area and I'll hand it out to anyone I see on Tuesday and Saturday when I'm down at BMO.

Great idea. hat's off to you.

I'll update this thread for everyone tomorrow with accurate (as possible) ticket inventories for the East End.

Thanks a lot, VPjr.

One thing, though - you may want to keep the distribution to outside BMO Field as opposed to inside, just because I know BMO Field has a "no outside flyer/pamphlet" policy within the stadium. So if people leave them lying around, and the Vs are explicitly mentioned as the creators, it could potentially create some problems for us.

quote:Originally posted by squizz

I got a good response to my low-key "flyer blitz" on July 5, so I'm going to give it another shot at the TFC match on Tuesday. A link to the "flyer" is below - it's been changed slightly, to emphasize filling up the east stands, and to give an explicit mention of the Voyageurs. What do you folks think?

Also, if anyone is going to be down at BMO Field and is willing to help out by printing out and distributing some copies to people approaching the stadium, let me know and I'll send you the PDF version of the flyer.

http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=canadaflyerjul15dw8.jpg

May want to update the Canadian Soccer Logo with the new one and not the one with the Pac-Man font.

Archived