Whitecaps Ticket Packs inc TFC

Guest Jeffery S.

Guest Jeffery S.

I just booked a 5-game pack including TFC on July 9 and three other league games, as the offer goes here:

http://www.whitecapsfc.com/tickets/multiple/

I was told on the phone that the International Friendly TBA may not happen as they are having problems finding a rival, though if it came up I would be advised. They even suggested, just to show the pessimism, that I book the Montreal game in late June as the alternative, essentially eliminating the Pack A advertised here (though can't go, don't arrive until July 2).

I asked them if they would adjust my price if the International Friendly match did not happen and they seemed to acknowledge they would have to something, including offering an alternative. But nothing firm.

By the way, even though I am not early bird they dropped my price by about 10% anyways, so anyone booking this sort of pack should request a similar deal from them.

Hoping to meet a lot of you this summer if you'll put up with me.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by nolando

I'll be picking up the same pack - and sitting next to you in the preferred "axis of evil" seating. Should be some good times.

I bought silver, no idea why really. I have decided to spend all four matches walking round and round Swangard looking for a toilet or eating, with a big ketchup stain on my Payless Auto t-shirt, which will stick out a lot as I'll gain 13 pounds my first week just by eating at Denny's every day and it'll all go into my gut. We'll go for drinks after to wash it all down. If the Caps score I'll take a pic of the celebration on my cell and send it to my wife so she knows I am not out whoring. Get into the true North American sporting spirit.

Guest Jeffery S.

No matter what tix we buy we can still stand in the southside and drink and yap with the other regulars, right?

No relation to Wilf Swartz, by any chance?

Closer to Bay, Swartz, than to him.

If the guys in the southside respect my mental space and let me watch the game so I can do the thorough post-game analysis I won't mind if they get drunk, sing out of key and even puke on my designer sneakers.

Though I think I really just want to walk round and round and occasionally do that hillbilly hooting thing you get when they jack up the crowd noise at NASCAR.

Guest Jeffery S.

No matter what tix we buy we can still stand in the southside and drink and yap with the other regulars, right?

No relation to Wilf Swartz, by any chance?

Closer to Bay, Swartz, than to him.

If the guys in the southside respect my mental space and let me watch the game so I can do the thorough post-game analysis I won't mind if they get drunk, sing out of key and even puke on my designer sneakers.

Though I think I really just want to walk round and round and occasionally do that hillbilly hooting thing you get when they jack up the crowd noise at NASCAR.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

See both of you in the Southside. Havn't met Jeffrey yet but he does conjure up an interesting image.:)

I think I have actually only met one person on this board, Frank the Kaiserslautern fan. Now that is a really weird guy!

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

See both of you in the Southside. Havn't met Jeffrey yet but he does conjure up an interesting image.:)

I think I have actually only met one person on this board, Frank the Kaiserslautern fan. Now that is a really weird guy!

Archived