Sportsnet...needing a dictionary

vancanman

To me, a channel called SPORTSnet should be showing sports. While people in Ontario, where it's much easier to get to a TFC match in person, get to see the game today on TV, here in Vancouver, we get to see the Ms. Teen USA competition. What the hell does that have to do with sport? You've blown it, Sportsnet.

quote:Originally posted by vancanman

To me, a channel called SPORTSnet should be showing sports. While people in Ontario, where it's much easier to get to a TFC match in person, get to see the game today on TV, here in Vancouver, we get to see the Ms. Teen USA competition. What the hell does that have to do with sport? You've blown it, Sportsnet.

Damn, you got to watch Miss Teen USA? I just watched TFC break the record for longest goal drought in MLS history.

Somehow I feel like we Ontarians got the short end of that one. ;P

quote:Originally posted by jeffymac1971

Pathetic if you ask me! Sportsnet is showing Best Damn Sports Show and Ms. Fitness USA!

F**kin' Pathetic if you ask me! I am sure Toronto FC would draw in more viewers.

Yeah, it's an odd programming decision and it was listed as being on when I checked their site last night. They usually put that American crap on because it's cheap programming but as they were showing the game in Ontario there was no reason to show that cheap American filler crap to the rest of Canada.

Archived