The Arbitrator decision (Hooper vs CSA)

loyola

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me don't think so Fan. Pellerud and Kerfoot are so far away from the CSA & the OBC it's a blessing & a good sign for the WNT program.

IMO the only reason the WNT performance will suffer going forward is that they are not prepared due to the lack of CSA support. I say this being Group 3 supporter who realizes it's time to move on as the paperwork hit the table & a decision was made.

This may not be the case here for all of us but I really wish the best for all the parties as they move in their different directions. I feel we accept that unless things change but the goal is to move forward in supporting them on their new paths.

Good point Coachrich "IMO the only reason the WNT performance will suffer going forward is that they are not prepared due to the lack of CSA support. I say this being Group 3 supporter who realizes it's time to move on as the paperwork hit the table & a decision was made."

but I think Pellerud and Kerfoot are pretty close to the CSA.

There are separating commas Mattack.

"The insufficient evidence presented by the Claimants and the lack of response by the Respondent together with possibly a weak handling by the Claimants' lawyer failed the test of probability in front of the Arbitrator. That does not mean the coach and manager were without guilt. It just means it was not proven if one existed."

Clearly stated by "the ref"

The proof is in the pudding.I think my culinary references are quite tasty.

quote:Originally posted by fan

Good point Coachrich "IMO the only reason the WNT performance will suffer going forward is that they are not prepared due to the lack of CSA support. I say this being Group 3 supporter who realizes it's time to move on as the paperwork hit the table & a decision was made."

but I think Pellerud and Kerfoot are pretty close to the CSA.

There are separating commas Mattack.

"The insufficient evidence presented by the Claimants and the lack of response by the Respondent together with possibly a weak handling by the Claimants' lawyer failed the test of probability in front of the Arbitrator. That does not mean the coach and manager were without guilt. It just means it was not proven if one existed."

Clearly stated by "the ref"

The proof is in the pudding.I think my culinary references are quite tasty.

Key words, "if one existed".

Doesn't our whole system depend on the presumption of innocence until proven guilty?

Archived