SHOW ME THE MONEY/GOALS!

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
quote:Originally posted by Richard

You're right, I try to find whatever I can on the web about Canadian soccer and generally am able to publish a variety of items often covering a range of viewpoints. All except personal blog sites and if that bothers you then I'm afraid that's just too bad.

The above is a partial quote of a longer post. It is nice to see now that you appear to have relaxed your rule of not publishing stuff from "personal blog sites". I am referring to your recently publication of "Soccer Needs to Modernize".

quote:Originally posted by Richard

You're right, I try to find whatever I can on the web about Canadian soccer and generally am able to publish a variety of items often covering a range of viewpoints. All except personal blog sites and if that bothers you then I'm afraid that's just too bad.

The above is a partial quote of a longer post. It is nice to see now that you appear to have relaxed your rule of not publishing stuff from "personal blog sites". I am referring to your recently publication of "Soccer Needs to Modernize".

That piece was not from a self promoting player website and dealt with the game in general. I evaluate any blog articles referred to me and if I think they are worthwhile and not blatant self promotion I will publish, most I pass on though. I trust you saw I quoted directly from Charmaine Hooper's website earlier in December, scooping the mainstream media by about a week in the process?

Thank you for visiting the site though.

I hope you will keep it a regular habit :-)

I would love to receive submissions from you (or anybody else for that matter) when you feel so inclined, either in the form of a letter, an opinion piece or even a feature article. Doesn't have to be a literary masterpiece, just be yourself.

Merry Christmas.

Archived