Terry Dunfield at Worcester

PSG

I've been doing a bit of research on the whereabouts of Terry Dunfield and all indicators lead to Worcester City with Justin Thompson. He had trials with Worcester (Conference North) in late February and played a few games for their reserves to get his fitness back. The manager at Worcester is Andy Preece who managed Terry at Bury. Dunfield hasn't yet played for the first team but is still there according to various websites.

I'm not 100% certain Terry is still with Worcester. I've scrolled through all their websites and forums and any non-league sites too. They all point to him still being there. Can't confirm this though.

• 4 weeks later...

Did a bit more searching around to find out where Terry is now. According to Bury supporters they e-mailed the CSA and were told he'd officially retired due to injury after his trial with Worcester. Most of the Bury fans seem to be gutted and would've loved to have him back at Gigg Lane again.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i messed up then i am an old friend of terry's but lost contact a few years ago could you tell me if he has returned home to canada or if he has stayed in the uk i would love to get in contact with him again if you have any information please let me know thanks

Archived