Canada home shirts?

I got two home soccer shirts supposed to be signed by canada national team player. however, i dunno much about them. dats why i turn to here and see if anyone could help. i took a close shot for both and found theres only one perfectly match. thx a lot,

img010214vf.jpg

btw, if those replica shirts for 99.95 + tax, then how much do u guys think they worth? ^_^

img008614ez.jpg

img008515hs.jpg

Those are pretty cool. Tough to make out the signatures. I see a KMcK (Kevin McKenna) and Mike Klukowski. I think that's Mark Watson beside the Canada logo on the #11 jersey. Some look like they should be ligible, but I can't make them out at all. One looks like it could say 'Pesch', but who knows. I have Mats Naslund's autograph and it's "MN" (actually it looks like ~~) so without numbers it's pretty tough to even guess what some of those say.

Where did you get these jerseys? I imagine numbered jerseys aren't easy to find and I was wondering if they were game-worn.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

Those are pretty cool. Tough to make out the signatures. I see a KMcK (Kevin McKenna) and Mike Klukowski. I think that's Mark Watson beside the Canada logo on the #11 jersey. Some look like they should be ligible, but I can't make them out at all. One looks like it could say 'Pesch', but who knows. I have Mats Naslund's autograph and it's "MN" (actually it looks like ~~) so without numbers it's pretty tough to even guess what some of those say.

Where did you get these jerseys? I imagine numbered jerseys aren't easy to find and I was wondering if they were game-worn.

cheers,

matthew

hi, i got these 2 from 2 different collectors from uk. they all told me the shirt was from kitroom when they vs wales, remember they wore away white for that game?

i hv no idea about them, 11 is with name on the back "nash" however 12 is none. i dun think they r worn anyway, but for me, issue shirts are enough as it is hard to get and no commercially shirts on the market like france, arg, sweden, spain etc.

ps: i hv 4 home shirts total and wanna see if i could get one away one. thanks for ur reply.

I took a shot at identifying all the signatures. Here are my guesses:

#11 Jersey - Starting to the right of the Adidas and going clockwise:

1 - Pat Onstad

2 - Daniel Imhof

3 - Mark Watson

4 - Iain Hume

5 - Mike Klukowski

6 - Tomasz Radzinski

7 - Dwayne De Rosario

8 - Jim Brennan

9 - Olivier Occean?

10 - Paul Peschisolido?

11 - Kevin McKenna

12 - Atiba Hutchinson

13 - Julian De Guzman

14 - Ante Jazic

15 - Marc Bircham

16 - Jason Devos

#12 Jersey - Starting to the far left of Adidas and going clockwise:

1 - Mike Klukowski

2 - Daniel Imhof

3 - Atiba Hutchinson

4 - Tomasz Radzinski

5 - Mark Watson

6 - Julian De Guzman

7 - Pat Onstad

8 - Olivier Occean?

9 - Dwayne Derosario

10 - Jim Brennan

11 - Iain Hume

Some of those are guesses after staring at them trying to discern any letters at all. Cool jerseys though.

Archived