Wales make Canada pitch complaint

Loud Mouth Soup

At the risk of being labled as too local and I don't understand rugby at all. But Simon Pacey of the Fredericton Loyalist club is set to be the first New Brunswicker ever capped by the Canadian National team.....way to go bro.

Where did they play today? I caught five seconds on TV and the stadium looked cosy and useful. Or was it just temporary? You stick some bleachers on the far side and it's a tidy little ground in the Winnipeg Soccer Complex mode.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

Where did they play today? I caught five seconds on TV and the stadium looked cosy and useful. Or was it just temporary? You stick some bleachers on the far side and it's a tidy little ground in the Winnipeg Soccer Complex mode.

cheers,

matthew

It was at York univeristy with attendance set at over 12,000 (12,800 by Sportsnet, 12,000 by BBC)

quote:Originally posted by Bxl Boy

I just watched 10 seconds of the game and my only reaction was "oh ! what a crappy pitch !"

Now I feel dumb. It's not that I didn't read the first post. I think it's that I didn't realize it was Saturday when I posted.

Well the Canadian end zone looked nice and lush and that was about all I saw. I didn't realize that was the same game. The stands looked decent eh? If the far side didn't have those tents, it would have looked pretty good for what it is.

cheers,

matthew

Archived