Which is the best Manager Game for PC?

Timotas

Hey guys, I haven't played many manager games, but I've heard there suppouse to be quite entertaining. Which are the best ones that most of you guys play? CM 2005, FM 2005? Also, how would I go about purchasing them... are there any cracks I can download from the internet? Or would any of you be willing to sell yours? Or would I have to check out if there in stores in the USA or Europe? Any response is appreciated!

I'm a big fan of FM 2005, i got mine through, ahem, other means, but i have bought from UK stores in the past, for cm03-04, and if you dont mind paying in pounds, its pretty painless.

I haven't tried cm2005, so i can't say how it is, but fm2005 is pretty fun, if you can get over the little bugs, but if you've got the updates, everything works out ok :) The interface is pretty much the same as the others before, and it has a lot of things that cm03-04 doesn't have...

Didn't CM change its name to FM? I prefer playing the older versions of the game because they run easier on my 5-year old computer. I haven't tried FM 2005, but the last few editions of CM have been really RAM-heavy. Plus, the game is starting to get a little over the top with the details. I prefer playing the 00/01 version of CM, just because it runs at a decent speed and I don't have to micromanage every little detail.

Timotas, email me (click on my user name) if you want some info on some shady methods of obtaining the game. Personally, if the game isn't available in Canada, I don't have any moral problems downloading the game off the net.

Archived