CurrentChamp, where art thou?

The Beaver

quote:Originally posted by soccerbeast

No matter how you say it........he's a hooligan, something Canadian soccer doesn't need

[:P][:P][:P]I ****ing love this guy!!!

Here is the solution to enjoying soccerbeast!

Didn't any of you watch pro wrestling in the '80s (sorry another wrestling annecdote). Remember when Jesse Ventura was the first bad guy announcer? Sure he knew what he was talking about, but he tried to be abbrasive as possible every single time he spoke.

EVERYTIME I READ A SOCCERBEAST CHAT I NOW ADD A "WHADDAYA MEAN GENE!!!" AT THE START OR A "GORRILLA!!!" AT THE END AND I LOVE IT

Let the beast in all of us speak!

PS Beast... 35000km... how could a hooligan sit still that long?

I propose a nationally televised wrestling match between the HOOLIGAN Current Champ and the SOCCERBEAST. Proceeds go towards the costs of a pre-qualification 2010 soccer friendly in Central America. Winner of the match gets to choose the keeeper for this friendly. Loser has to sit stoned in a Vancouver squad car while paparazzi (aka Voyageur friends)take more pictures of him than of Lady Di in Paris.

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

I propose a nationally televised wrestling match between the HOOLIGAN Current Champ and the SOCCERBEAST. Proceeds go towards the costs of a pre-qualification 2010 soccer friendly in Central America. Winner of the match gets to choose the keeeper for this friendly. Loser has to sit stoned in a Vancouver squad car while paparazzi (aka Voyageur friends)take more pictures of him than of Lady Di in Paris.

Make it a Hell In A Cell match.

I would love to see minnorsoccer.com in this match as well probably in a one man versus everyone match. And Jeffery against Ed and Krammerhead against some politically correct Whitecaps security man. We could really be on to something here, the VWF - Voygeurs Wrestling Federation.

Who would win the winner take all match of Onstad, Lars, Sutton and Kenny with the undercard of Watson versus Aguair?

Actually the possibilities are endless: the Keay brothers being beaten by the evil CONCACAF Mexican referee duo until helped out by Bircham (who was not called for the match but just appears anyway) and No. 7 who throws a water bottle at the Mexican Refs just in time for the Keay brothers to get the upper hand. Who would the Grizzly have to fight? And even more interesting: who takes on the formiddible Luis R.? Maybe Luis versus Kevin Pipe - a match everyone would love to see.

I guess this thread is getting pretty silly but it started out pretty silly as well so who cares?

• 6 months later...
quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

[:P][:P][:P]I ****ing love this guy!!!

Here is the solution to enjoying soccerbeast!

Didn't any of you watch pro wrestling in the '80s (sorry another wrestling annecdote). Remember when Jesse Ventura was the first bad guy announcer? Sure he knew what he was talking about, but he tried to be abbrasive as possible every single time he spoke.

EVERYTIME I READ A SOCCERBEAST CHAT I NOW ADD A "WHADDAYA MEAN GENE!!!" AT THE START OR A "GORRILLA!!!" AT THE END AND I LOVE IT

Let the beast in all of us speak!

PS Beast... 35000km... how could a hooligan sit still that long?

Welcome back..........:) The Beast brings out the best in everyone.

Except The Argos and Mr (ted) Rogers, after this week i don't think they like me at all. Cest la Vie

quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

No WAY you GUYS!!!

If we really wanted to sell pay per view tickets It would have to be ME and SOCCERBEAST together versus Alexi Sales and Carrottop in a Barbed Wire, Bed of Pain, Ladder Match.

OOOhhhh the plot lines!!!!

Don't know who the other 2 dudes are, but why not. But the losers of

the match would have to watch all of Canada's wcq campaign all over agin?[:0]

Archived